BDI presents an all-day, instructor led, workshop covering BigQuery & MLOps on the Google Cloud Platform.
Date: Friday, November 18, 2022
Time: 9:45 AM – 4:30 PM EST
Location: Virtual (event link will be emailed to registered participants)
About The Event
Learn why GCP was named the most innovative public cloud by Cloud Wars and how Google enables customers to have limitless potential when it comes to Data and AI.
Join our virtual event in partnership with Google and Quantiphi for hands-on labs for the various functionality of GCP, including, data cloud, machine learning, BigQuery, and MLOps.
A note to all attendees: Since there will be working labs, we recommend having one screen dedicated to video feed of the event and a second screen for following along in your own window.
Agenda (subject to change)
- 10:00 AM Kickoff & Welcome
- 10:15 AM Data Cloud on GCP
- 11:00 AM Quantiphi: Data and AI Industry Trends and Business Use Cases
- 12.00 PM Lunch Break
- 1:00 PM BigQuery Overview and Hands on Lab
- 2:30 PM Break
- 2:45 MLOps Overview and Hand on Lab
- 4:15-4:30 PM Wrap Up and Closing
- Tony Ruiz, Data Analytics Specialist – MI Enterprise, US, Google
- Naresh R. Jasotani, AI/ML Specialist – Automotives, US, Google
- Mark Noethen, Sales Leader – Google Cloud for US Central Region, Quantiphi
- Sean Markert, Account Manager, GCP Channel, Quantiphi
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com